FOREST ADVENTURE TRAILS
Extreme Park Cernica is the ideal location if you are looking to plan an adventurous and fun weekend.
The adventure trails we offer are equipped for brave people of all ages. We guarantee you maximum security and reliable equipment designed to protect you.
Whether you want to spend a family weekend in the park or plan a corporate event, Extreme Park Cernica offers you 9 trails available according to age and degree of difficulty:
- 2 yellow trails for children over 6 years and adults;
- 1 orange trail for children over 8 years and adults;
- 3 green trails up to 4 meters high, for children over 8-10 years and adults;
- 2 blue trails with a height of 6-7 m, for children over 10-14 years and adults;
- 1 red trail, requiring a good physical condition and a lot of energy, only for those over 16 years old.
The Extreme Park Cernica professional team will ensure that you are properly informed about all safety measures. The equipment includes: climbing harnesses, carabiners, security cables and helmets available for all age groups.
People who take part in Extreme Park Cernica activities, as well as those who only enter the park’s perimeter, are obliged to read and accept our Rules of Operation and Safety.
Availability of reservations is as follows:
- Monday to Friday from 12:00-24:00
- on weekends or on days with legal holidays only until 12:00
Extreme Park Cernica recommends that all reservations be made at least 24 hours before arrival. All reservations are confirmed by phone or email by the park team.
* Depending on the availability of the park, Extreme Park Cernica reserves the right to refuse potential requests.